Friday, August 28, 2009

Always saying "ok ok ok i try" but nvr see any reply from my tag or neither did u blog or set up a personal blog. Sick of it. Like I said, my words doesnt get into ur head haha! What to do??? If u can laugh when u read this post den I can only say, u're quite positive.

Anyway thanks for the encouragement!!! Appreciate it alot. Though it was until the last moment that u started TRYING to change, but still I do appreciate what u did :)

After my exams, I don think I'll see any differences. U'll just be busy with ur own stuffs, in your own world. Well I'll try to be mre understanding!!!

U're free to go,do what u really wan to do. U don have to be concerned wif me after my exams, tht's wad i meant by u're free to go. Anything that happens after my exams, I think I can alrdy visualize it.

No comments: